Friday, October 8, 2010

Charlie's Birthday

Today is our friend Charlie's second Birthday. At the store the other day Jack helped (actually helped) pick out Charlie's present. Tonight we went to walk it down to his house and Jack said to me, "I need to go give Charlie his Buzz [Lightyear]." So cute! So we get down there and Jack runs the present to Charlie and says "Happy Birfday, I have your present!"

Honestly I'm just so impressed he didn't try to A. keep it B. open it for himself or C. fight Charlie for it after he opened it.
He was, however, too shy to accept the 'thank you' hug.
Charlie was pretty psyched! Buzz Duplos... I discovered the Cars Duplos in the same isle at Target... not good, my friends, not good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's so grown up and sooo cute! Love seeing his neighborhood friends! Gigi

Anonymous said...

And Charlie has grown up so much too! Gigi