Monday, June 30, 2008

Oh my...

Just when you are about to hit a wall... they go and do something really cute.

**Imagine video of Jack saying "Ma ma ma ma." right here because my computer absolutely refuses to upload the adorable video even after 2 hours and 30 minutes of loading it still wasn't done, and Matt will not allow me leave the computer on overnight in the hopes that the damn video will actually load.

Here's a Poll:

How much does your baby/child sleep:
A. 12 hours, don't hate me because my baby is perfect.
B. 3 hours, and I've got the bags to prove it.
C. 6 hours, it's alright but I wish he/she slept more.
D. I don't have a baby (yet), but I'm secretly judging you because your baby has sleep problems.

Then hit the comments below and post your reply.

4 comments:

Bam Bam's Mom said...

Ok I see we have a talker. Yay to Jack!!! To bad you couldn't tape it. And darn that Matt for not letting you keep the computer on. Bad husband!! (Just kidding:-)

To answer your poll:
B. 3 hours if it's a good night :-(

emk said...

Wait! The poll was all official looking on the sidebar last night--where did it go? I decided I'm not going to answer it because I don't want any harassment from anyone PLUS I really love the last answer choice but don't feel that I should lie on such a poll. Hee!

Brenna said...

Oh, we definitely have a perfect baby...um, not!

The longest A. sleeps at a stretch in the night is 3.5 hours. Cumulative sleep, minus 4-6 wakeup times, for the night is between 9-10 hours. For naps, he does anywhere between 30 mins to 2 hours.

The amount of sleep mommy and daddy are getting is hmmm....too depressing to calculate!

Lindsey said...

Love the video - quite the little talker!

Poll: C I guess. Cady sleeps about 12 hours total at night, but almost always wakes up at least once after about 8 hours and sometimes (like the entire time we've been in CO) she gets up 2 or 3 times a night! At least she's easy to get back to sleep...