Monday, July 7, 2008

ABC's

Because it's like an e-mail forward, but not.



A is for Age: 27


B is for Burger of choice: Turkey burger, with all the fixin's... including avocado


C is for Car driven: Subaru Forester


D is for Dog's name: How about Cat: Monkey


E is for Essential item used every day: Cell phone


F is for Fave TV show of the moment: Jon & Kate plus 8


G is for fave Game: Cranium Turbo, Pop 5, or Hoopla



H is for Hometown: Rockville, MD



I is for Instruments played: none, I do not have musical skillz



J is for fave Juice: CranApple - or when I'm feeling sassy 100% Cran, all natural Pucker Up!



K is for whose booty should be Kicked: I have many answers to this question, I think everyone needs a swift kick in the pants every now-and-then to keep us grounded.



L is for Last restaurant visited: Chevy's for eat-in and Bella Mia for carry-out



M is for fave Muppet: Kermit, because it IS easy to be green!



N is for Number of piercings: 6 ear, 1 naval, 1 nose- but now only 3 are in use



O is for Overnight hospital stays: I plead the 5th



P is for People with today: My parents, My husband and My son.



Q is for choice of Quiet time activity: Swimming - I have yet to find time for that.



R is for biggest Regret: I don't have regrets... there are certainly things in life I wish had turned out differently, but I don't regret anything.



S is for (marital) Status: Freekin' Married



T is for time woken up today: 7:30ish



U is for what is considered Unique: I'm a pop-culture nerd, with tree-hugger roots, I have -in the past- passed for 'cool', and in some ways I will always be a jock.



V is for Veggies loved: Eggplant is my fave.



W is for Worst habit: My name is Emily, and I pick my nose.



X is for X-rays taken: Aside from more orthodontics that a classroom of 7th graders... I have had MRIs on my shoulder from my days of being an in-shape swimmer-type athlete.



Y is for Yummy food eaten today: I finished my dad's left over Eggplant Parm Sub for lunch. That was particularly good.



Z is for Zodiac sign: Gemini


p.s. A big thank you shout-out to my parents for all their help this weekend. I will always walk proudly barefoot in my home :-)

1 comment:

emk said...

yay for picking up the ABC baton!! it's so fun to learn about others without the stress of the email forward "you will die if you don't send this to 87 people" thing! :-)