Saturday, July 19, 2008

Busy Boy!

I made myself a new hat.


Did the laundry.

Actually Mommy did my laundry and then she needed to carry it up to my room so I decided to hitch a ride!



Cady came over to play (This was actually from Friday because sometimes Mommy is slow to upload the pictures from her camera). We had lots of fun!



I gave Mommy some home decorating tips, I just hope she listens to me...



Then I ate my dinner. Mmm Mmm good!

Mom Says:

Jack is currently eating: yams, prunes, apples, carrots, pears, rice cereal, oat ceral, wheat cereal.

Next up: squash

Currently on the bench: peas, peaches - peas (we think) are causing some gas which makes nights difficult and the peaches, well, Jack acted like we were poisoning him... so they are a no-go.

We always add formula to his cereal to sneak in a little extra nutrition. I'm sneaky like that.

1 comment:

Brenna said...

yay! all kinds of awesome foods! when are you going to intro pepperoni pizza?