Saturday, July 26, 2008

Busy Saturday!!

This weekend my cousin Kristin (who I can now announce is PREGNANT!) and her Fiance Rob came to visit us and meet the little man. Today we went to Silver Spring to eat and meet up with Tom and Amy! We spent a little time by the fountain before lunch...

Jack sat in a restaurant high chair for the first time.

Tom showed off his mowhawk... Dr. Jesus is no more. Amy, as always, made Jack laugh.

On the way home Kristin, Rob, Jack and I fell asleep. (poor Matt) Once we all got home the boys (Matt and Rob) layed down for a nap. Kristin, Jack and I headed out to Old Town Ellicott City. I had read in the local paper about this new baby store. We LOVED it. They have items that you cannot find in other places (some are from online-only vendors). They're going to start selling cloth diapers... which we all know I love!

The only downside is in order to get into the store you have to climb up a stoop of about 8 stairs. So bring a friend or leave the stroller at home!

2 comments:

emk said...

Okay, this is the 2nd time you've eaten in SS of late when you haven't told us which restaurant! I love to know these things! :-) And thanks for the EC baby store info-- I have a friend who works on Main Street and generally keeps me informed on the goings-on but you totally scooped her with that info!

Lindsey said...

Ooo...can't wait to check out the new baby store! I much prefer those small independent stores over the Evil Empire (aka BabiesRUs)!