Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baby Update

After the NT scan last Wednesday I felt it safe to come out of the pregnancy closet. Baby is measuring a whole week ahead (at this point that doesn't mean a whole lot because doctors consider anything within 6 days of the expected size to be normal, so what's one more day?) I have been experiencing fetal movement since last Wednesday or Thursday. It's early, I know, but I could feel Jack at 15 weeks, and I could see movement a few days after that, so it's not unexpected. Funny story though, Matt thought it was gas, thanks Matt. I told him to come and feel and he was like "Ugh, fine. I'm not going to feel anything - Oh!" and I was like "That's not me, that's the baby." "Ooohhh!"

Morning sickness is also finally starting to improve. Yay!

1 comment:

Brenna said...

congrats on the good NT scan. see you tomorrow!