Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Things we learned yesterday...

Jack likes trains.



Jack really likes tractors.


Jack was ambivalent about the slide inside the shoe.



We greatly enjoyed the boat behind the Merry Miller's cabin. When I went to put Jack in the whale for a picture he would have none of it. He's no fool, he doesn't want to get eaten. Actually, my mom has a picture of me when I was in playgroup sitting in that very same whale's mouth... before the Fairytale items were moved from their original location. Maybe she can scan the pic so I can post it. ::Cough::



Finally we learned that Jack loooooves backhoes. We saw this at once upon a child and I took a pic of him in it with my phone and sent it to my parents. They insisted that they get it for him -especially when I told the story about when we left and he cried in the car for 10 minutes.... 'back-hoe' ::sob::


Which brings me to the conclusion that Grandparents are a bad influence. Seriously, where am I going to keep this thing?!

6 comments:

emk said...

That is QUITE a contraption! Nice ride, Jack!

emk said...

PS-- This was not the post I was expecting when I surfed on over here just now. I see you're being a bit more subtle with the addition to your blog sidebar!

HA HA-- I said "EXPECTING"!!!

Emily said...

the reveal blog is scheduled for tomorrow morning. stay tuned!

The Bliven Family said...

OMG!!! Where is that? the place with the big shoe...i remember going there when I was a kid. I just had a crazy flashback when i saw those pictures, like...I've been there before...Twilight Zone!

Husband said...

Clark Elioke (sp?) farm off of rt.108 in clarksville. All that stuff used to be in the Enchanted Forrest. Ah, memories.

melaniet42 said...

That is the coolest backhoe ever!