Monday, April 18, 2011

Yoga boga banana fanna fo foga

I don't know about you but I had an AH-mazing weekend! This was another yoga weekend for me. All the teachers in training co-taught a yoga class at the studio. The class was free to family and friends and open to the community. The turnout was great!

While I was 'being all yoga' on Saturday the Husband took the boys to a Sesame Street party! It made such an impression on Jack that he's still talking about the Elmo cake. Then on Sunday I was able to stop into my friend's baby shower on the way to yoga (and to teach my first official class).

By the end of the day on Sunday I was tingly and giddy from all the excitement of the weekend. Then to top it off Henry slept through the night totally uninterrupted (which he hasn't done since he got his cold 2 weeks ago). Score!

No comments: