Thursday, November 20, 2008

In the jungle

I feel like I'm on safari lately. Trying to capiture the best shot of a wild animal (and failing miserably). This was an attempt at capituring Jack's curl (above his left ear). Clearly this was a non-success. I am also still not able to get a shot of his teeth. Not for lack of trying I just took 10 or 12 pictures yesterday of his cheek, chin, lip, and elbow. I won't bore you with all of that today.

Here is Jack enjoying his ever changing-jungle. I'm arranging and re-arranging the basement because I'm trying to find what works best (and I'm bored).


I believe Jack is amused by the ever-changing playroom furnature.

Black is the new Red. YAY!

2 comments:

emk said...

Where did that bench come from? And is the Black/Red commentary your subtle way of proclaiming your excitement about a certain promotion? Thank goodness I'm a genius and could figure it out! :-)

Emily said...

Yes. You are a total genius!