Monday, November 17, 2008

Lil' Swimmers

Another Monday marks another swim class for Brooks, Cady and Jack (l-r). Cady being the lady that she is sat nicely while the boys splashed and played.

After swimming class we bundled up because it's cold out there! Brr!


Here is my latest creative creation. In our basement we have this plumbing access panel and we can't get rid of it, obviously. So instead of having this framed trim with nothing in it I decided to get crafty and paint a port-hole. Never mind that it's rectangular and not round.

3 comments:

emk said...

The "porthole" looks GREAT! Now you just need to work on getting your pics to be enlarge-able. I go crazy when I can't see things more up close!! :-)

melaniet42 said...

You are so creative - I love the painting!

Brenna said...

we all live in a yellow submarine...yellow submarine...etc.

love the window! what does jack think of it?