Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Perspective

If the solution to a problem doesn't readily present itself
you might need to change your perspective.
Sirsasana.


Are we still trying to sell our house? Yes, for now.
Does it bother me? It would, it should and it still kinda does, but not really because I'm choosing not to be bothered.
Will we keep it on the market? Yes, until another opportunity (whatever that may be) presents itself. We're open to selling, staying and renting. I am okay with this because I'm all zen now. As my yoga instructor says have courage. Fear is easy; do not choose fear, put down your fear and instead choose to have courage. Have a new perspective.
I'm just fine because I have this new perspective.
And things don't look bad at all from here.

4 comments:

emk said...

ab muscles are looking good! ;-)

Emily said...

you're totally checking me out, aren't ya?

emk said...

hmm...not necessarily by choice. Your pics are kinda exposing! ;-)

Emily said...

it's just a stomach. at least i'm not flashing placenta, though i do have an incredible pic of Henry's...