Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Play Group

Emily 1 hosted the group today. For more cool pics of the whole bunch go here.

Jack was mostly willing to pose for a pic with mommy.


Towards the end things got a little silly.
Like I said, silly.

I will not yell at my kid(s) for making funny faces.
I will not yell at my kid(s) for making funny faces.
I will not yell at my kid(s) for making funny faces.
On another note, as an official member of the third trimester of pregnancy I'm so not looking forward to getting uncomfortable and being unable to tie my shoes, but hey... I have a maximum of 3 months and 13 days left. CRAP! I better get to work. There's lots to be organized and so little time!

7 comments:

emk said...

Heh-- that link currently shows lots of food. Have to wait until tomorrow morning to see more pics! :-)

Kate said...

What happens in 2 months 13 days? I'm confused :(

Emily said...

Yeah, I have NO IDEA why this posted tonight instead of tomorrow. I'm kinda annoyed actually.

Typo: 3 months 13 days, as calculated from tomorrow, when this should have posted ::sigh::

Husband said...

Clogs, slippers and flip floops - The very pregnant woman's answer to not being able to tie their shoes anymore :D

Emily said...

Husband, them's fightin' words.

Brenna said...

husband, you should be there to tie her shoes FOR her...and basically to wait on her hand and foot.

The Bliven Family said...

your hair looks really good! that was my favorite part of pregnancy...the hair and nails!