- He's an older man (When Buffy was 16 he was 141.)
- He's worldly (granted he was slaughtering innocents during most of his globe trotting... but, hey.)
- He has perfectly messed-up hair.
- He has a soul.
- He kicked major bad-guy ass.
- Buffy could kick his ass (really, Buffy could kick any one's ass...)
- Buffy was concerned about his soul (especially that one time when he lost it.)
Reasons Edward Cullen is cool:
- He copied Angels hair.
- He's an older man (when Bella was 17 he was 70 something.)
- He's concerned about Bella's soul.
- He growled at people who tried to hurt Bella.
Where is this all coming from? You've been living under a rock if you don't know about Grey's Anatomy's episode this week. But I can't think about this upcoming episode without thinking about the awesomeness that is Once More With Feeling. Granted Angel isn't even in this season of Buffy, but is it possible to think about Buffy and not think about Angel? Can you breathe in and not breathe out? I didn't think so.
Do you watch Grey's? Are you psyched for this week's episode?
Could Angel kick Edward's ass? Who's with me?