Friday, March 25, 2011

Setting Some Goals

I've dusted off the sewing machine and started to expand my crafting repertoire. Life is feeling really great right now so I'm feeling the need to set some future goals for myself. Yoga teaches that life is about the journey, not the destination (thank you Steven Tyler). However, I think it's nice to set an intention.

I'm really psyched for my 30th Birthday! Henry is about to turn 1 which makes me feel like my 30th birthday is just around the corner. The reality is I'll be waiting 'till the end of May to turn 30 but whatevs. I was inspired by Shannon's list of 27 things so I'm generating my own list of 30 things to do while I'm 30. Speaking of things that are cute as pie, Shannon and her blog are- fo' sho'!

While I hope to complete all of these 30 things I intend to do I will respect the process and enjoy the journey. I will not be hyper focused on the destination. Which is a constant challenge for me! But challenge is good because it forces me to grow.

Hopefully I'll have my list of 30 up later today. Right, Dear? ::cough:: scanner ::cough::

No comments: