Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A day at the beach

So, technically it wasn't a day at the beach so much as a late afternoon at the beach. But since I'm basically a vampire (a cool Buffy/Angel vampire, like Darla... not one of those lame Twilight vampires) and thus allergic to sunlight, that was just perfect! Jack splashed.

Henry watched.


And I did some yoga, which crosses off one of my 30 Things I want to do while I'm 30. Doing yoga in the sand requires an insane amount of muscle energy. Doing yoga in the surf... is a whole other ball game! Crazy stuff!




It turns out I did get burned this weekend, but the worst spot is on the knuckles of my right hand. Weird, right?!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

1. You of all people should be in love with your physical body. You are so strong, so limber, and an amazing woman (v-bac, hello!!!)
2. Your tankini looks adorable on you (it's the appropriate two-piece for baby chasing, after all), and your chevron one piece looks great, too.