Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Sick Birthday to Jack. I woke up this morning with a stomach flu and by lunch Jack had it too :-(

We're both much better now and we're at my parents so we have many extra hands to help. ::whew:: The Pediatrician recommended Pedialyte for both of us, and though it tastes like salt ::bleh:: it has helped tremendously. I know it's weird that we were both drinking Pedialyte but literally within 20 minutes of starting to drink it ::poof:: I was feeling better! And I have to say, I LOVE that I get free medical advice for myself every time I call the Pediatrician. (Says the woman who saw her pediatrician until she was 24 and at that visit they handed me my charts, talk about a hint.)

I'll post birthday pictures tomorrow when we've all had more time to re-charge the chargeables.

2 comments:

melaniet42 said...

You're not the only one...looks like Lindsey and I are sick too. I had some Pedialyte at home from being sick a couple years ago (wow - not expired!) and it did wonders to settle my tummy. Unfortunately, I've got a fever and general achiness that has not disappeared. Fortunately, Jillian doesn't seem to be effected by it (yet...).

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Jack! Sorry you both were sick. There is definitely something going around - Emily, Melanie, and I were all sick too!