Saturday, October 25, 2008

Knights of the square table

Cady graciously shared her new activity table the other day. Here she is teaching Brooks and Jack about the different settings.
Cady posed for a cute turtle-face picture. She's thinking about something but is it "I really want to pull this sock off" or is it "I'm plotting world domination."?

Jack enjoyed playing with Cady's car. He was sure to check under the hood and make sure the engine was running smoothly.


Brooks proved to his Mommy that he would in fact pull the TP off the roll if left to his own devices in the bathroom, even for a second. Yes folks, he's that fast!




2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I couldn't have summed up the day any more perfectly myself!

melaniet42 said...

I think they're all plotting world domination!