Friday, September 10, 2010

Can we make fun of the Government for a sec?

Okay, so I'll preface this by saying I do NOT want this to turn into a Dem/Rep thing.

The Husband works for the federal government. He does something related to being a computer nerd. Don't get me wrong, I love him and I love that he provides the $$ so I can stay home, but OH.MY.GOD when he talks about his job I want to paper cut myself to death. Sometimes I don't really understand what he's talking about and sometimes he talks in such great and unnecessary detail, which leads to glazed-eyes.

But when he talks about applying for promotions you bettah believe I listen! So he's applying for a job today and apparently HR has cooked up some cockamamie scheme where they ask applicants multiple choice questions to test their qualifications. He sent me one of the questions. I will now do my impression of the question he was asked by HR:

Do you have experience making breakfast?
A. Eggs come from chickens.
B. Puppies have wet noses.
C. Bread is a form of carbohydrate.
D. When you mix red and blue you get purple.
E. A squared plus B squared equals C squared.

Um, WHAAAAAAAT?

No comments: