Friday, November 26, 2010

I could...

I could do a post about what I'm thankful for, but honestly I'm already a day late and everyone else already did one. Family, DVR, the Interwebs... you know, the usual.

I could blog about the epic tantrum to end all tantrums that my toddler had DURING Thanksgiving dinner. That was fun. But frankly, I don't care to relive it.

Instead I will tell you this. Henry is so motivated my the other kiddos around here that he's graduating from army crawl to regular crawl and he's trying to pull up on things. Sheesh. These kids are such a bad influence!

I'm thoroughly unmotivated by these black Friday deals. Nothing was super inspiring, I mean a huge TV would be awesome, but I'm not trying to get trampled in the parking lot of Wal-Mart (my own personal hell) in order to get one. Know what I'm saying?!

While I'm an extrovert who loves my family, 15 people under one roof for 4 days make me crave lonely silence, even just for a few short hours.

Actual pictures to follow. This blog serves as my proof of life post.

No comments: