Monday, November 8, 2010

What can I say?

I'm a planner!

I'm turning 30 next May, I'm already thinking about what I want to do...

I've got the kids Christmas presents purchased and organized.

I already have the "what I need to pack" list running for Thanksgiving.

I've been thinking about birthday party theme ideas since August for the kids.

I've got calls into a few pre-schools for next year.

I don't even know if or when I might be moving but I already have paint samples and fabric swatches.


Seriously, I have a problem.

3 comments:

emk said...

Well, I finally vacuumed the stairs today after cursing the leaves and other debris on them for at least 5 days. So I'm slowly catching up to your on-top-of-things-ness.....HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

Challenge accepted.

melaniet42 said...

I'm totally a planner too! I've had the girls' Christmas picture outfits and Santa picture outfits coordinated forever now...card pics are Saturday and I'm FREAKING OUT that I don't know what I'm going to wear myself!