Saturday, March 28, 2009

Deals! Deals! Deals!

At today's consignment sale I found some super cool toys and some great deals!

This was one I was looking for. It's a push/pull toy that makes a sound like a wind chime. I thought about a popper or a lawnmower but they didn't have any and then I realized - wait a minute this is going to sound MUCH better!!

This is a great outside toy for playing in the neighborhood. The horn beeps and the wheel turns (which actually turns the front axle). Yeah, $4.50!

I also got some great shoes for this summer and fall. The sandals will be perfect for the heat of the summer. The 'dress shoes' will be great for my cousin's wedding and for other dressed-up type things and the sneakers look unimpressive from this angle but they are SO cute!! Take my word for it.
Later we went to dinner with Matt's parents. Jack had smoked salmon with dill creme fresh and a potato latke. I'm getting a little concerned about how expensive his palate is turning out to be... hmmm... (Really, if this is my biggest problem, life is pretty good.)


1 comment:

Brenna said...

ah, order him some mac n' cheese and he'll never know the smoked salmon exists!