- Play dress-up. Here Jack was dressed as Daddy (note the fancy government name tag). After he put it on he walked over to me, kissed me on the lips and said "I love you. Bye-Bye." Too funny!
- Bake yummy cookies.
- Play with our dried black eyed peas.
- Promote Daddy to the role of "Noble Steed". Clearly this photo was taken right after naptime.
- Watched Cars, and open Jack's birthday present from Carter. (Woo-hoo for new toys saved for just the right moment!!)
- Did an art project with crayons, stickers and googly eyes.
- Worked on our impression of Albert Einstein.
- Help with the first dig-out.
- Learn some of Mommy's yoga moves.
I think tomorrow we're going to move on to indoor Fort-Building.
- Wii (Mostly Resort and SuperMario).
- Sewed 2 draft stoppers, one for each slider.
- Knit hunter green baby blanket.
- Watch Hoarders (an A&E show) Matt and I both are enjoying marveling at the strange-ness of it all.
- Eat cookies, as baked with Jack in the kid-friendly activities.
- Nap, this one is mostly me. My pelvis hurts so badly, the only thing that helps me get through the pain is sleep. Tylenol, heating pad and hot shower have all failed me.
- Enjoy more episodes of Battlestar Galactica because our AWESOME mail carrier delivered us a new Netflix yesterday! Woot!!
Tomorrow we're going to move on to cleaning up the whole house. Whether nesting or not this place needs a good tidying!
So, tell me, what are your snow boredom busters?