Friday, August 20, 2010

Back to the drawing board


So today we found out our deal fell through with the Bank soulless demon who owns this house. I'm surprisingly cool about it. I was just so over the up and down and up and down and did I mention up and down about the whole thing. Don't get me wrong, this house made me inspired, but I'm sitting here typing this with a list of 5 houses we're going to see tomorrow. This house was going to be great... after about 10 years of me wanting to rip my hair our. What if I found a house that was great now, or good now and great because we could afford vacations and a new car 'cause, in case you don't know, mine's gonna die any day now.

I just don't feel like this is the worse thing to happen. It's just a thing, it's time to move on... and I don't know about you but I LOVE house hunting. Seriously, I'd go every year just for fun!

1 comment:

Kate said...

It sounds like you're in a pretty good place about the whole thing. Sometimes these things aren't meant to be and I'm sure you'll find something great. Field and I actually went to put an offer on a house that we loved only to find out that it had just gone under contract that day. We were pretty upset but the house we wound up with is so much better!