Monday, May 9, 2011

These boots are made for walkin'

But since I don't own a pair of hiking boots I have to go buy some.

Why? You ask.

Because I'm going to do a whole lot of walking come August!

The Nerd-tastic Husband and I are going to Las Vegas. We're driving to the Grand Canyon and hopefully hiking all the way down to the bottom (maybe camping down there) and then hiking all the way back up!

That's a hard trip to take with kids! You say.

Yes, it is, that's why we're leaving them in the capable hands of their grand parents for 7 days!! SEVEN! I cannot wait!!!

4 comments:

Caitlin MidAtlantic said...

Wow, that sounds like an awesome trip!! Enjoy it!

emk said...

So excited for you guys!

Brenna said...

oooooh! sounds like a dream trip! definitely break those hiking boots in now so you'll be all set in August!

melaniet42 said...

That is freakin' AWESOME!