Friday, March 26, 2010

Easter, Passover, et al.












(Brachs Malt Eggs)

What are your favorite Easter type treats? Also, do you have a jelly bean preference?

Personally, I prefer the Cadbury Creme Egg, and Starburst or Jelly Belly Jelly Beans.... I don't care for the Brachs (which are the traditional Easter jelly bean in my opinion.)

Do you have any special Easter/Passover treats that you make? (I saw a Rice Krispy shaped like an egg and half dipped in chocolate & sprinkles and thought to myself Now that's an idea!)

6 comments:

Brenna said...

I like dark chocolate the best. I just saw a recipe for making pb eggs dipped in chocolate. That sounded good too!

The Crivella Family said...

I like the mini cadbury eggs, chocolate with the hard outer shell!

melaniet42 said...

I don't like traditional jelly beans, but the Starburst, Jolly Rancher, and Jelly Belly jelly beans are awesome! I like the Whoppers Robin Eggs, and any Willy Wonka product. Especially the Runts eggs!

The Bliven Family said...

Hershey eggs with the hard shell

Lindsey said...

I like marshmallow bunnies! And Starburst jellybeans, which Cady also developed a fondness for while at Nana's house! :)

Anonymous said...

My favorites were chocolate eggs homemade by my Aunt Sylvia. She would make buttercream filling, sometimes with nuts or dried fruit, shape them into eggs and then dip in milk or semi sweet chocolate. She always had at least 6 different types of chocolate eggs to choose from! Yummy! Gigi