Monday, January 19, 2009

A Little Story

Last night Jack was not the best sleeper. He woke up at 10 and talked to himself for about 1 hour. There was silence in his room until 11:30 when I went in to put the extra blanket on him (since it's COLD right now).

I opened the door and stepped in to the room. Matt stood in the hallway because who doesn't like to sneak a peak at their sleeping baby?! So cute! As soon as I had the blanket in my hands Jack jumped up to standing so quickly I didn't have a change to run or hide. So as soon as he jumps up he points out into the hallway, right at Matt (keep in mind it's pitch black).

So I said "I guess you've got this one." Matt sang a quick lil' song to him and he was out like a light. It was hilarious to me 1. how quick he jumped up especially since he waited until I was all the way in the room and 2. that he knew he wanted Daddy.

2 comments:

melaniet42 said...

That is awesome! I'm hoping Jillian soon wants daddy over mommy more often. Right now it's all "Mamamamamamama!". Ugh!

Lindsey said...

Don't you love it when its daddy they want in situations like that?