Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rainy Tuesday

After morning errands we went home for lunch. Jack decided he just had to have a watermelon from TJ's. This is the last time I listen to a toddler when making purchasing decisions...
He loved taking it apart. He did not like to eat it. Clearly this is a trait he gets from me. I love watermelon flavored things but I don't love watermelon.
Most of the pieces are not seen here because they are on the floor.

Later Jack made up for the mess by being a cutie pie. He played peek-a-boo in his box house window.


He also insisted on wearing his pirate captain hat for a while. This is my favorite of his new habits!



5 comments:

emk said...

Does he put it at such a fun jaunty angle or is that his mother's doing?! :-)

Lindsey said...

Arrrr...cutest little pirate ever! I can't wait to see this new habit of his in person.

Emily said...

it always falls to one side because his head is too small (not by much though)

melaniet42 said...

I HEART the pirate hat!

Brenna said...

TJ's always has such good impulse buy stuff...I usually come out of there with ten things not on my list.