Wednesday, June 10, 2009

CSA Week 2

Here we are picking up the CSA for the second week. Inside that little room is all our food, glorious food.

Outside they have herbs and flowers. When they're ready for harvesting it's help yourself. I can't wait!

This week: 1 loaf of bread, 1 bunch of asparagus, 1 bunch of spring onions, 1 bunch of kale 2 heads of lettuce, 1lb spinach, 1lb sugar snap peas, 1lb green beans, 1qt blueberries, 1 tub of apple cinnamon creme cheese. On top of that I bought a chicken, local, organic and oh so exciting! This week they also had cookies, I wanted to get a pack of lemon glazed goodies but I forgot. Boy, am I regretting that one!


Tonight we had stirfry. Made by Mommy.

It was quite the hit, enjoyed by all!

2 comments:

emk said...

that stir fry looks TASTY!! i'm not sure why i don't do more asian cooking! [adds it to list of to-do's]

melaniet42 said...

It all looks so good!