Saturday, June 13, 2009

Did someone say shopping?

I don't know if I should feel proud or concerned. Last night Matt and I had decided to go shopping at Ikea right after breakfast today. Jack must have overheard (and understood!) our conversation because after he ate his oatmeal he ran over to the door and grabbed his shopping bag.

We got some shelving organizers for the storage room. Sadly, this is an organization project we had been planning to do for the last 8 months. Better late than never! I have to say we have SO much room in there now. I don't have any pictures, but safe to say there is 3 times the floor space. My brother ::cough:: hint ::cough:: still hasn't found a new place to live and come to get the final 3 or 4 things. When it's really cleared out it's going to be a whole new room!

1 comment:

Brenna said...

yay for being organized!