Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baby Om


This is Henry and my prenatal yoga teacher Darlene.

I went to visit my yoga classes this week to show off Henry. On Tuesday I had 2 classes worth to fawn over him because at 35 weeks I downgraded from my stand-on-your-head (level 2) yoga class to a balance-on-one-leg (level 1) yoga class. On Friday I had my prenatal class to attend, of course it was awesome to see everyone and joke about returning to the scene of the crime.

I am pleased to announce that Henry has lost his belly button stump. I might have to have a chat with him, being a baby isn't a race... not only did he come out earlier than his big brother but he's lost his stump earlier too. What's the hurry?! Slow down!

1 comment:

Brenna said...

I agree about the racing part...if I could go back to toddlerhood, I would.