Thursday, April 15, 2010

How's it going?

Over all I'd say, great. I'm a little tired, which is to be expected. Having my mom here to help while Matt was back at work was key. She made some more meals and did a bunch of playing with Jack. Being at home alone with the boys isn't a super scary proposition... going to a friend's house is fine too it's the running errands/making doctors appointments even going to the mall or going for a walk seems really daunting right now.

But as I start to get out more and more and as Henry's diaper changes and feedings become more and more spread out it will be easier to make these trips without risking juggling a toddler having a breakdown while I'm stuck changing or nursing his brother.

2 comments:

melaniet42 said...

Sounds like you're doing great - way to go Super Mom!

Brenna said...

Me too...glad to hear that things are going well.