Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Henry!

Henry, you're 9 months old today! You love to babble; you especially love to say "Da Da Da" and sometimes you'll even say "Ma."

You love to play with your big brother, Jack. And you tolerate a lot of his rough play with you.

You love to eat, like Jack you'll eat just about anything.

You are very serious, unless you're laughing with your brother about some joke Daddy and I are not cool enough to be let in on.

You especially love to 'walk'. As evidenced in a video I took but for some reason can't upload. Henry is now walking using the help of his push toy. He crawls over to it himself, pulls himself up and then he's on the move.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the bear is shrinking! Happy 9 months Henry! Gigi

The Crivella Family said...

Did you take him to the Dr yet? I can't believe his is already nine months! It is flying by for me so I know it has to be for you!