Thursday, January 20, 2011

If you're thinking to yourself...

"She's been a little manic about the projects lately" -you're not wrong. I've had quite a bit craftyness build up because the whole time we were trying to sell our house I wasn't working on anything. We didn't do anything around the house and I wasn't doing any of my own lil' projects because I was too worried about having to clean them up if someone came for a showing.

So I'm working it out of my system! (That and in the winter I'm stuck inside alot so I get bored, which is always dangerous.)

4 comments:

emk said...

e...x....W... what are you spelling?

Emily said...

excellent question! you'll have to wait and see!!

Lindsey said...

exwife??

emk said...

HA! I totally came up with "Ex-wife" out of the blue last night, too!!!!! Too funny.