Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Farmers Market

The farmers market is great because there is all this yummy farm-fresh produce. And there's a bakery with a real French pastry chef who sells the most amazing Lemon Cookies. But if you ask Jack the best part of the farmers market he will tell you unequivocally: the fountain.



I mean, look at this thing, even I had to resist the impulse to go running through it screaming with my arms above my head. Luckily I was able to live vicariously through Jack on this one. It's totally normal and healthy for me to live through my child, right? Right!?

3 comments:

Denise said...

Looks like fun! Where did you go? We went to the one at Oakland Mills last weekend and it was pathetic.

Emily said...

Silver Spring. It's quite the hike, but I think it's more than worth the trip!

Anonymous said...

I remember when we took Jack there the first time and he just watched all the kids in the fountain because he was too little to play. Boy has he grown up! Looks like he loved it! Gigi