Chelsea from Adventures in Vandyland chose my blog as one of her favorite blogs and awarded me the Beautiful Blogger award! How cool is that?
Here are 7 things about me you may not know:
1. I love making lists and when I do I usually put something on them that I've already done so I can cross it off right away.
2. I took my first yoga class in high school. All high schools offer yoga as a class to complete the gym requirement, right?
3. I have a masters degree in Higher Education Administration and I use it every day. Not because my toddler reminds me of my college students but because my college students remind me of my toddler.
4. I have watched every single MTV Real World/ Road Rules challenge and will continue to do so as I am obsessed with Kenny.
5. Right now I am listening to my toddler play the xylophone while singing his ABC's and it actually sounds almost like real music. He does not get this inclination from myself or my husband.
6. I'm addicted to online window shopping. I do it with things on amazon, cute stuff on etsy, funny things on cafe press, and even homes on redfin. Thank god redfin doesn't have a cart to put things in!
7. My calves hurt so much right now because of yesterday's marathon Wii step arobics.
Here are a list of the top 3 blogs I'm newly following:
Exploits of a Military Mama she updates daily and has a hilarious and honest point of view.
Maybe If You Just Relax she updates weekly-ish and just had a successful FET!!
The Feminist Breeder sometimes I totally agree, sometimes she's more fringe than me, but she's as obsessed about her VBAC as I am, so she earns major cool points for that.