Monday, June 28, 2010

What to do... What to do...

Have you ever found your kid, husband, cat doing something hilariously dangerous and you though to yourself "Do I have time to go get the camera or should I just help them?" Remember this?


Sometimes it pays to grab the camera first. I'm just sayin'.


Here's that painting I was working on. It felt so good to have something tangible to do during naps and breaks. I might need to do more, but I'm going to run out of walls soon, so I'm either going to start giving paintings away or I'm going to have to take up another craft medium... or both.

5 comments:

emk said...

Wait-- I feel like I've seen that video before! Is it a repost or did Matt get stuck AGAIN?!

LOVE the painting!!! It's fab!

Lindsey said...

Pretty painting!

Husband said...

Repost.

I haven't been stuck again. On film. :D

Anne-Margaret said...

Paintings make great gifts!

melaniet42 said...

The painting is awesome. If they weren't such a pain to ship, I'd say open an Etsy store!